All of our stores have an on-site ATM, and most stores have debit terminals at the point of sale. As with all ATMs, there are associated fees (please see more below).
- NOTE: Debit terminals are similar to on-site ATMs in that all transactions go toward your daily withdrawal limit set by your bank.
Debit Terminal (Cashless ATM) at Point of Sale
- Debit terminals have a fee, typically $3 per transaction (may vary slightly by location).
- In addition to the debit terminal fee, your personal bank may also charge an additional foreign ATM fee/surcharge.
- Some of our debit terminals utilize a round-up feature where your transaction will be rounded up to the closest $5 increment. You will receive cash change for any difference.
- The transaction will typically show as ATM WITHDRAWAL <your store name/location address> on your bank statement.
- NOTE: Not all debit cards are accepted.
- ATM fees are charged by the supplier of the ATM, and we cannot adjust their prices.
- Because the ATM supplier changes by location, the fees vary from store to store.
- In addition to the ATM fee, your personal bank may also charge an additional foreign ATM fee/surcharge.