Virginia is currently a medical-only state. They don’t have any reciprocity agreements with other states. By law, only Virginia residents are eligible for the program. Virginia has passed an adult-use (recreational) measure that will be going into effect in 2024. The VA Board of Pharmacy has determined that the purchase limits are:
- Medical Use (In-state residents only)
- 90-day supply, which is determined by the pharmacist.
- 4 ounces of flower in a 30-day period.
- Patients’ allotments reset after 90 days for their total amount and reset every 30 days for their flower amount.
- Patients can shop as often as needed if they are within their purchase limits.